Thursday, September 10, 2009

Addition for Random xD

Today when Sin Yue was talking with Queenie,
I wanted to say Sin Yue is nosy,
and when the moment I want to tickle her,
suddenly I FELL DOWN from my chair carelessly.
Oh my GOD! SO EMBARASSING !
Everyone looked at me,
Sin Yue and Queenie them were keep laughing,
and I was also keep laughing non-stop.... on the floor.

PA Video presentation session was brilliant !
10S2a's films Bravo !
Suddenly I feel like want to make a real filming,
whole class will cooperate to do it,
including our lecturers xD
Any idea ? haha

According to Choi Yieng's and my idea,
we are going to choose the best quote among lecturers of our class.
As all of our classmates know,
every lecturer will give some classic quotes everyday during lecture or tutorial class.
So now we need to do weekly statistics first ? Haha
Final results will refer to the voting ? xDDDD

p/s: Chong Chee Sin, I also want a NICKNAME ! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment